  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3161 – 3180 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Telehandler

(...) Jennifer Clark! I am a big fan of yours. Your website is very good and informative. I especially like the big track-hoe. You are correct, it is possible to mix different degrees of crab and normal steering. Tilting and turning the ball (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.065)

  Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

<snip> (...) I suspected something along those lines, but I wouldn't have had any idea how to fix it, so thanks, I wil try it tonight (...) Ahui sent me a link to the relevant help page on Ldraw.org (URL) (...) tim (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

how, link
(score: 2.065)

  Re: Shield Designs?

(...) Yes, these can be fount on (URL) the left column on this page, first clik on the button 'How-to', and then on the word 'Creation'. If you scroll down on this page, under the header 'Customization' you'll find a link - 'Triangular Shields and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.065)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

Hi there, (...) I was delighted to see this posting this morning. But I wanted to think about my response for a bit to make sure it didn't just end up as jibberish. :) One thing did cross my mind. From the description above I wasn't sure if you/they (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.065)

  Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set

(...) That much is certain. They look a little nekkid without the number. I have a label maker at work and I'll get the numbers printed off just as soon as I get there. My original sticker disappeared, oh, about 1980. Eh, back then I didn't think (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.065)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Leonard Hoffman wrote: SNIP (...) Fine. You want an open discussion about what I found wrong with Scibrick? I tried going back to the website to find the list of rules and regs, but the site is down for maintanence. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick) !!

how, link
(score: 2.065)

  LMC - insulation weekend

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update - insualtion Photos at BrickShelf - (URL) (via old school communications!) Hi All, Well got a lot done this weekend! My son and I tried to carefully remove the sheet rock from the exterior walls, I was hoping to rehang the (...) (13 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 2.063)

  Re: SCAB's !!! THE TRUTH!

(...) WAIT... say that again... Steve Hassenplug said : > > I really don't know what to say, Chris. How could you make up these lies? > > Steve > I KNEW IT!! I recognize THAT VOICE... When "DEEP THROAT" said tome that he was giving me the pics (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 2.062)

  Re: Crazy idea - analog computer

There is a lot of confusion here. There are three things to decide upon: 1) Analog or Digital. 2) Mechanical or Electronic (or Pnuematic or Hydraulic or...whatever). 3) Programmable or Fixed Function. The Meccano machine referred to earlier is most (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.062)

  Re: Anatomy of a Shop At Home group order

(...) I do hope that other people would pick up on this type of order and have a go at it for themselves. I just think the overall direction for this type of thing should come from the company.... if they want to do it. (...) The only risk being (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 2.062)

  BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD Now SHIPPING!

I am pleased to announce that the long, protracted development and production time required for the BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD is over and that copies are now being shipped through the mail! I am grateful to everyone for their patience, and I (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general) !

how, link
(score: 2.061)

  Re: SCAB's !!! THE TRUTH!

(...) Wow, what can I say? Sure, I KNOW, it looks like I'm busted! Those picture of me... and the fact that it is totally obvious my earlier pics were a copy of HIS set up! Frankly I was just going to take the blame, just to let this all end.... A (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 2.061)

  Re: One last chance.......

(...) Really???? Because the photos I have show *you* touching it...... (URL) (okay, maybe rebuilding it but really, who knows for sure?) (...) Yes, that is correct! Math is hard, lets go shopping! (...) Yes sir, I will get right on that sir, how (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.061)

  Re: Anatomy of a Shop At Home group order

(...) Snipped good pros and cons. Howe about a compromise? a "do it yourself kit" as it were. Put together a few paragraphs on how to organise a group order, provide a sample excel spreadsheet and instructions for use, and disclaim the heck out of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 2.061)

  Some small Good-Night-MOC - An escritoire

Hello! It's midnight here. Inspired by both Shaun 'The Sheep' Sullivan's (URL) Victorian manor> and Bruce Hietbrink's (URL) I felt the urge to carpenter another furniture. This time it's an escritoire, a desk, a lectern (I don't know how it's called (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.061)

  NWBC Pics

First of the (URL) BS Gallery> Available when moderated. Deep links: (URL) Linky> (URL) Linky> (URL) Linky> (URL) Linky> (URL) Linky> (URL) Linky> (URL) Linky> (URL) Linky> (URL) Linky> (URL) Linky> (URL) Linky> (URL) Linky> That'll Do for now. (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

how, deep
(score: 2.061)

  Re: Anatomy of a Shop At Home group order

(...) Why? People offer advice all the time. What exactly is wrong with putting up a web page with a list of things to consider when doing this, and a sample excel spreadsheet? That doesn't seem like much of a risk to me. If I had time and interest (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 2.061)

  Head sculpture

Posted on behalf of Thomas Main, who now has a new e-mail address being confirmed with LUGNET: Over the weekend, I finished my first full 3-D head sculpture. I am somewhat satisfied with how it turned out -- not being an artist, I find making this (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

how, deep
(score: 2.060)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:I6uDu9.MqE@lugnet.com... (...) I hope this proves to be the case. (...) There's user configuration control, but not over "concurrent processes". The best way to think of it is that the opcode (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.060)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

Lotsa snippy (...) Hi Tim,Funny, I thought you may have figured out that I was doing the same locomotives that are in the Microsoft Train Simulator ;-P (...) Wow, thanks! I've seen your MOCs too, and that tram reminds me of Toby from Thomas the tank (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.060)

More:  Next Page >>