 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14897
Re: SCAB's !!! THE TRUTH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 00:46:27 GMT

the TRUTH...

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

http://www.satiricpress.com/sp/archive/2004-10-11/img_fewgoodmen.jpg

you Miss, are a Fraud. and a PHONY.

I would like to submit to the learned member of LUGNET, the following
evidence.

I ask those here and at home to view this:

http://www.thepyroguys.com/sidebyside.JPG

(DUN DUN DUN music)

A small child could use this simple side by side, actual unretouched
image to find 5 or more things that are different.

CAN YOU?  (answers at the bottom  (1.))

Ladys and Gentlemen of LUGNET, I am NOT done!

It would seem that Ms Janey "all innocent" Red Brick is not the only one
who has low friends in high places.

I too have received secret files and pictures.  My sources shall only be
referred to as "deep throat."

IT was not too long after 5:39PM EST Thurs Oct 6th 2005, that THIS was
made available to me:

http://www.thepyroguys.com/proof.jpg

Before you recoil in horror.  Before you look away, PLEASE note the
unmistakable and now infamous RED BRICK tattoo.  note, the extra blue
and green bricks of THIS fame:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2971

Clearly, anyone who could cause THIS MUCH controversy on our very
beloved and peaceful community....

well, i shudder to think.....  I only have THIS:

http://www.thepyroguys.com/proof2.jpg

Who can NOT see the malicious actions, the SMIRK, the shear JOY on the
face of MS. "RED BRICK"!!!

People of LUGNET,

(pause for dramatic effect)

I Christopher C Magno, LUGNET member #91, was
F R A M E D!!!
(more DUN DUN DUN music)

I leave it to your good sense, and good will, to find myself innocent of
  this digital blasphemy, and if so, then you can ONLY rationalize that
Ms. Janey "mutilates too much" Red Brick, is in fact GUILTY.

I ASK for a banning!!!  NAY, a FLOGGING, no.... a BURNING!!!

Wow, what can I say?

Sure, I KNOW, it looks like I'm busted!

Those picture of me... and the fact that it is totally obvious my earlier pics
were a copy of HIS set up!

Frankly I was just going to take the blame, just to let this all end....  A plea
of "guilty as charged" and get on with my life (and then, more than likely
mention that I plan to go to the police for a restraining order to keep Chris
away from my windows.)
I mean seriously Chris, stalking is against the law!!!

But that line "You can't handle the truth!" line, really got to me....

Framed??? Surely you jest! ... Low friends in high places you say??? I even
considered a counter charge, that in the least "Deep Throat" is you, stalking
around, peeping through windows, taking pictures of things that are not your
business, but in reality, we both know, you forced me to do ALL this.

So upon reflection and the deepest of soul searching... I feel that rtl, all of
greater Lugnet, and all attending this mock trial, has a total right to the
truth.  The real truth, not some twisted version of self serving Magno
righteousness.

Very much like the pic I showed earlier today... which clearly shows the
Janey-Figs under duress under the controlling and menacing demands of Magno-Fig.
If you, the jury, had the ability to back up on that pic of me (the new ‘so
called' evidence) setting up the pic of the Magno Fig.  If you could back way
way way up....

It would be clear to everyone, that just as my poor figs were intimidated, that
you Mr. Mangler, I mean Mr. Magno are standing behind me, whip in hand, making
me fake the whole thing just so you can get away with these terrible lies.

Ladies and gentlemen, I can state, without a moment of doubt,  that is NOT a
smirk of joy or even evil vengeance, that is a grimace of pure and unadulterated
fear.

This, my friends, this is a face of malice, the face of evil vengeance...

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/newcarforchris.jpg

Just as the Janey-Figs were manipulated and coerced, so was I.

My apologies to the court, I do not have photographic evidence to prove this,
and frankly, as we have seen unfold, pictures do not tell the whole story.
Consider the facts, and ask yourself, just how did Chris get the pictures of me,
if he wasnt standing right there in my kitchen?  Im willing to put myself into
the hands of the fans, and I will let the AFOLs be the judge of character
here... Innocent me?? Or Meanie Magno!!!

Besides, in closing, as Steve and others have privately noted... I would never
ruin a red brick just to make a joke, would I???  Also as my final plea, I
humbly request, IF the court finds me guilty to please carefully decide my fate.
As we all are aware, banning is a joke, and I have already been burned at the
stake in a previous life.

Janey "Absolute Red Brick"