 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14891
14890  |  14892
Subject:
SCAB's !!! was Re: lego technic DCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:36:42 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

what ever you do....
DO NOT show Janey this picture.
its important. DONT!!!
http://www.thepyroguys.com/000_0001.JPG

Uhhhh, like I said, "cool".... but then I clicked that very evil link and I
started to feel a bit ill.... and then a rush of uncontrollable nausea which
lead into some serious soul searching as well as some very deep emotional
moments while leaning over the porcelain god..

OMG, How could you????  The carnage, the horror, the sick and twisted reality of
it.... oh it burns, it burns!!!!

I had very little to do with this.  Janey, as your friend;  I was doing
everything in my power to protect you from something deeper!  something
MORE dark.

Christopher Magno, I am ashamed to know you willingly did that to a sacred RED
brick!!!! I mean, yeah, you can tease, stir the pot and be a total (censored),
but come one, what did I ever do to you???  I have no shame, I need to tell you,
that hurts, that really hurts bad!  I'm cut to the core.

OK, you have forced my hand.  I had no intention of showing these
pictures to help protect the innocent.

this is what YOU saw.....

http://www.thepyroguys.com/000_0001.JPG

this is the BIGGER picture.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/Image002.jpg

THERE!!!

Happy.

NOW you see why you could not ever see these.   Distention in the ranks?
  YOUR OWN figs were part of the horror.

I mean come on, couldn't you have used something a bit more common?
You said "cram all this into a regular 2x4 lego brick"

Regular, you want regular???

I have many suggestions...

- That boring silver plated  2 by 4

dont have one of these. Sorry.

- Lame jade, errrr I mean, Maersk Blue 2 by 4

Jade? huh?  I dont get it.

- Or the now useless old Light Grey 2 by 4

I dont have many of these.   I did have that ONE red one.

I think you should hang your head in shame...
brick modification is one thing, I am willing to over look that for the cause
(after all, now that I understand it, DCC is pretty darn cool)  BUT!!!!!!! Red
Brick modification is just WRONG!!!!

This is even worse than claiming the B.L.

Shaking my fists and picketing/boycotting/protesting all things Magno.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bccook/Minifigs/protest.jpg>>

"Hey hey, ho ho!!! Magno's Red Brick MODS, have got to go!!"

Janey "Unmodified, Red Brick"

Im sorry to see, this.  On the drive to the shop, the "figs" and I saw this:

http://www.thepyroguys.com/Image008.jpg

Chris