 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14894
Re: SCAB's !!! was Re: lego technic DCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 21:39:57 GMT

   I had very little to do with this. Janey, as your friend; I was doing everything in my power to protect you from something deeper! something MORE dark.

   OK, you have forced my hand. I had no intention of showing these pictures to help protect the innocent.

Oh really??? How interesting, protecting the innocent eh???

   this is what YOU saw..... • http://www.thepyroguys.com/000_0001.JPG this is the BIGGER picture.
http://www.thepyroguys.com/Image002.jpg

   THERE!!!

   Happy.

No, not happy at all! At first, I was in total shock... I couldn’t believe my eye, my OWN figs, total SCABS!!!!

I was crushed when I looked at your second photo... In fact, for a minute or two, I was even happy that you hid the real truth from me.

   NOW you see why you could not ever see these. Distention in the ranks? YOUR OWN figs were part of the horror.

You know, I was about to give up the hobby, I thought, if I can’t even trust a Janey Fig, then who could I trust???

Then as pure luck would have it, I went to check my email... and wow, the shock continued! Now normally I wouldn’t open mail from an anonymous sender, but this time, the subject line was too much to resist “Red Brick Mod, the Real Truth”.

The letter states that these pictures were taken just moments before the second pic you posted. Apparently, you cleared the scene of any evidence that could incriminate the real guilty party.

Yes, I saw the Janey figs... in the middle of a mod... but I noticed a few other things, such as the fact that they were CHAINED to the brick... and in the very corner, I could see something that looked like a WHIP!!!

Well honesty, my faith was restored, there was no dissension in the ranks, just some cleaver deception! Obviously my figs only modded under pure duress!

I can understand that, I have some empathy.

This left only one question in my mind. Who could be so evil to make my Figs do something so totally against their character???

Sadly I was not left to wonder very long, because a few moments later, low and behold, another pic, in my inbox... this one, sadly shows just who was SO evil.

Chris, I’m saddened to say, I recognised that Fig immediately... dark hair, thick moustache, blue jeans and serious 5 o’clock shadow. Yes, I have no doubts, it can be no other, but YOU!!!

So while I appreciate you trying to “protect the innocent”, truly my Figs were innocent, and sadly, I can clearly see, your Fig, not so much!!!

Oh sure, you can try to debate this back and forth... but pictures speak louder than words.

Janey “The truth will set you free, Red Brick”