 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14901
Re: SCAB's !!! THE TRUTH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 04:27:43 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

On Thu, October 6, 2005 6:52 pm, Chris Magno wrote:

I ask those here and at home to view this:

http://www.thepyroguys.com/sidebyside.JPG

A small child could use this simple side by side, actual unretouched
image to find 5 or more things that are different.

CAN YOU?  (answers at the bottom  (1.))

http://www.thepyroguys.com/proof.jpg

I'm amazed at how far this has gone.  If I hadn't seen the pictures, I wouldn't have
believed it.  How could anyone think they could get away with this level of
deception!?!

1. Answers.  the soldering iron, the knife, brick dust, solder, the
"computer", the "helping hands", the paper lay out, the miscellaneous wire.

Yes, all these things exist in both photographs, which proves without a doubt, that
they were taken at the same place.

I really didn't think Chris was that good with editing "photographs", but pictures
really can lie.  At first, I thought I'd seen that picture of Janey before.  Then, I
remembered taking a picture of Janey at BrickFest.  I found the original, untouched
picture in *MY* brickshelf folder:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hassenplug/BrickFest05/BF05Other1/janeyatbrickfest.jpg

you can tell this is a real picture of Janey at BrickFest, because of the name...

I really don't know what to say, Chris.  How could you make up these lies?

Steve

WAIT...

say that again...

Steve Hassenplug said :

> I really don't know what to say, Chris.  How could you make up these
lies?

> Steve

I KNEW IT!!

I recognize THAT VOICE...

When "DEEP THROAT" said tome that he was giving me the pics "...to
expose the LIES!"

the word LIES. its the same voice!

AND it does MAKE sense.

YOU!

YOU!!

you are deep throat!!

STEVE..

this was a very deceptive thing to do.

you AND JANEY should be ashamed.

the people will know. they MUST know.

You really pulled a Hassenplug there!(tm)   It WONT win you any contests
thats for sure. (tm)

Chris