 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14887
Re: lego technic DCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:59:27 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

ok, im not the first to do it, heck, im like the 100th.

this is my prototype DCC technic brick.

I want to make a "brick" that has a simple IN and OUT that can be hooked
up in series, so that i can use it on ANY lego motor.

Chris,

This is the exact application that I wrote the DCC enabled pbForth
for.

Sometimes it seems like I'm flogging a dead horse to get this into
the mainstram of LEGO applications for DCC, but it's a heck of a
lot easier than dealing with brickOS  for this kind of thing.

I'd be happy to work with you on getting this running using pbForth,
so drop me a line or give me a call if this is at all interesting
to you.

Too bad I'm so far north, but seeing that Janey is over in Chesley,
maybe there could be a local meeting of Southern Ontario AFOLs
at one of our houses up here in the near north?

The leaves are just turning, and the view out the back window of
my office is really pretty.

Cheers, Ralph