 Events / NWBrickCon / 326
325  |  327
Subject:
NWBC Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:21:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

First of the BS Gallery Available when moderated.

Deep links:
Linky
Linky
Linky
Linky
Linky
Linky
Linky
Linky
Linky
Linky
Linky
Linky

That’ll Do for now. Should moderate fast enough. Number series aren’t complete, but if you punch in some sequential numbers you might just get lucky.

How was NWBrickCon 2005? Well Mr Lee Von Cleef from KeithLUG was reported as saying it was second only to BF PDX in his fest going experience. And that the Snoqualmie Falls pancakes are NOT to be missed. (especially when prepared by the beautiful keeper of the sacred pancakes, Raven)

The moonbase was nothing short of breath taking, hooliganism was had by all, Gary throws a mean X-pod, and the public was satisfactorily impressed. As I write this, I’ve just gotten the last of my guests off to the airport (looking at the clock, I do believe that “The Bruce” (Lowell) should be taking off right about now) and I’m drooling slightly on the keyboard. A nap mayhap be in order.

I want to thank again all the folks that came out. It rocked, we had a great time, and I can’t wait to get ramped up for the next fest.

Mark