  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LUGNET news RSS feed

(...) a broken browser that doesn't know how to show unformatted XML, you can try this link: (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: A Change

(...) I certainly did. I can't recall how many people told me what I understood as "you don't have to pay for membership", but the member sign-up page clearly stated that there was a $10 minimum. (...) It sounds like that specific concern is at the (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: rtl21 ideas

(...) How about stationary bots that you would "give" real cards to? i.e feed them into a slot when they request a hit and have them scan the pips. might need a standard card deck though. Oor skip the whole building part and just have th RCX's (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: DCC Controlled Signal

(...) Thanks, Mat! (...) There are 5 wires for the lights. The common is positive voltage with respect to the 4 output wires. Each light is independently controllable, you could even blink them to simulate certain real world signal conditions. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

(...) <lil' snippage> I have a few comments to add to this thread, but first let me make clear that I am not a lawyer and will not be held responsible for any actions you take based on what I say... Back in the early 1980's (perhaps before that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Directed Market Listing

(...) How about the following group and suggested charter: lugnet.market.announce purpose - for people to announce large auctions and large private parts or set sales. The definition of "large" is somewhat subjective, but for parts sales/auctions, (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

(...) until (...) YAY!... love this page.. use it all the time... only Todd has a policy where set images are not to be linked to directly from LUGNET (Pause)... how will this affect those of us who link to the parts ref for piece auctions (ala (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Picture file sizes

> How about file sizes for animations? What's the best file type > to use which will balance quality and size? Just as a rule of thumb, you should allow 1 second of download time for every 1K on your page (including the HTML file itself). A 56K (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) To start with the second point you mention: I don't think anyone should be obliged to used the `standard' nomenclature. As you say, for different applications the best name to use can vary for a piece. Even, if one wants to call a 1x1 brick a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Member Profile Changes

LUGNET Administrator/s, Under my user profile there is a box of information to the right. Inside that box is a graphical link depicting my country and my state. How does one change these? I have recently moved from Athens, GA to Arlington, VA and (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Thinking of selling Blacktron Collection

I have the five original Blacktron sets 6876: Alienator 6894: Invader 6941: Battrax 6954: Renegade 6987: Message-Intercept Base I have all the parts in great condition, the five instruction booklets, and the original box for the MIB. I used these (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: NQC vs Spirit communication speed

The retry timing for RCX_Link uses a dynamic backoff, which is a good general purpose solution if you're going to be sending lots of packets (like a typical NQC download) and the latency through the serial driver is unknown and/or unpredictable (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: cupboard 2x3x4 question

In lugnet.parts, Deborah Higdon wrote: Snip (...) Oops, sorry, it must be too early on a Sunday for me, I stuffed the link (not only did I make it not clickable, I also gave you the wrong one) ... I actually meant to link this one, as a referal to (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Looking for rings and cones

I had to perform a system reinstall on my computer a couple of weeks ago and I lost the rings and cones program by accident in the process. Also JC's page of rings and cones contains only a broken link - anybody aware how to obtain it or capable of (...) (15 years ago, 3-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Hacking the RCX

(...) Again, you want to visit the links I mentioned: (URL) the first link contains some documentation about what i/o ports are used for what and how the interrupts are used by the ROM. The third link is for LegOS, which accesses the i/o directly (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  2000 Catalogue

Oh, and how come I had to go to see this at Kevin Loch's site. Surely it would have made more sense if you had sent me a 'Catalogue Launch' email, complete with a little Flash intro, and a link to the catalogue at lego.com. I'm sure I registered at (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: AAT and MMT ultimate collector sets? was: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!

Robert Brunskill <robb@macconnect.com> wrote in message news:FMJ1ns.E9@lugnet.com... (...) How can you do that, or what am I doing wrong? Using the link below (...) writen "not found" on it. It works for 1999 set numbers, however. It made me (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Help with L3P

(...) Go to (URL) and follow the "Get Started NOW!" link. It has links to everything you need, and instructions on how to download & install it. You'll need LDraw and complete.exe, at least. You'll almost certainly want an editing program, such as (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: line breaks in my messages, why does this happen ?

Todd - How much of an inconvenience would it be for you to put in some basic form of link parsing for the part of the news server that accepts posts? Also, would it be too much to ask for some basic tag identifiers to help identify the start and end (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  A few train MOCs

Yay! I still remember how to build. I just used LDD to design some small train sets... Not sure if this link will work. You may need to copy and paste the string. If not, search for user Hendotron at the Lego Factory... (URL) details: The crossing (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains) !

how, link
(score: 3.045)

More:  Next Page >>