 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11710
11709  |  11711
Subject:
Thinking of selling Blacktron Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:46:18 GMT

I have the five original Blacktron sets
6876: Alienator
6894: Invader
6941: Battrax
6954: Renegade
6987: Message-Intercept Base

I have all the parts in great condition, the five instruction booklets, and the
original box for the MIB.  I used these sets to create my old Blacktron MOC
page (link below).  How much do you guys think I could get for this wonderful
Blacktron bounty?

Thanks,
Pat J
www.plscp.com