 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11712
Re: Thinking of selling Blacktron Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:06:45 GMT

Patrick Justison wrote:

I have the five original Blacktron sets
6876: Alienator
6894: Invader
6941: Battrax
6954: Renegade
6987: Message-Intercept Base

I have all the parts in great condition, the five instruction booklets,
and the
original box for the MIB.  I used these sets to create my old Blacktron
MOC
page (link below).  How much do you guys think I could get for this
wonderful Blacktron bounty?

Not sure, but I see everything but the Renegade appear on eBay quite
regularly, and prices aren't what they used to be (last week I saw a 6987
go for less than $40, used but complete with instructions) So if you sell
them separate I think only the Renegade will make a good price. And if you
sell them together price will be most likely too high to attract many
bidders.

I'd see keep the stuff for a while longer. For some reason it seems many
folks are "dumping" their LEGO at the moment. After this prices should rise
again and you might make much more profit.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://artsen.vanree.net