 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11713
11712  |  11714
Subject:
FREE Lego SETS - Special Offer !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:10:54 GMT

Hi all !

The deal is as follows :
Anyone who spends more than 45 $ in our Brickbay shop gets
one set of his/hers choice FREE (with price up to 4.50 $/set) for
every 45 $ spent !
(meaning if you spend 90 $ you'll get two sets free etc.) !!!
You can also take two cheaper sets instead of one (up to 2.25 $/
each or so) !

There are currently near 200 different (old discontinued) sets in
our shop (mostly town & space, but some castles, tehnic & pirates
too) and prices are among LOWEST on the web (even with shipping
costs added) !

You can always contact us before placing an order to find about
shipping costs - need_lego@mail.iskon.hr !

There is clear original photo (made with our own digicam) of every
set we sell (you can ask for enlarged photos in high resolution to be
sent to you by email) !

We accept: Paypal.com, Bidpay, Bank transfer, Amex/Visa Travellers
Cheques, Money Orders, Cashiers checks, Personal Checks and Cash !

We already shipped and will ship to all continents !

Not to forget - we have over 80 positive feedbacks !

Check it all out at :
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

Note: this offer is vaild from July 10 to July 17 !

Btw - Once you spend over 45 $ just let us know which set/s do
you want to be considered free - by writing its number in "comments" !

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595