 CAD / 6937
Re: Help with L3P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:22:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin Wanner writes:
         Ok I instaled the L3P add on and I don't have any thing else.  so
I would like to know what I need and where I can get it. Thanx

Go to <http://www.ldraw.org/> and follow the "Get Started NOW!" link.  It
has links to everything you need, and instructions on how to download &
install it.

You'll need LDraw and complete.exe, at least.  You'll almost certainly want
an editing program, such as LeoCAD or MLCAD.  And for L3P to be useful,
you'll need to grab a copy of POV-Ray.

Steve