  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: who does chris think he is?

(...) HI Scott. I have to say; i have met MORE people here recently than I have in a very long time. YES. I have Kids. www.themagnofamily.com When I get to that bridge, my intention is to teach my kids something about "right time, right place." (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 1.004)

  Re: LEG007 – James Bond Models

(...) small snip. Evan, Went over to the link above and was expecting some pics and a small set of instructions....but got a lot more! You did a great job on building the models, but the best things were what you wrote about how you built each (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.004)

  (canceled)

how, link
(score: 1.004)

  Commercial use of LDraw derived models

Hi guys, I've recently noticed that there are a number of 3D artists who are selling Lego models on sites such as TurboSquid, FallingPixel and Exchange3D. The prices for these models range from $2 to $239 See the following link as an example: (URL) (...) (13 years ago, 24-Aug-11, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 1.004)

  RE: TGBC - The Weakest Link?

<SNIP> (...) Like a train layout, how about routing/switching module to create multiple ball routes? This way, if any one module acts up, only modules affected in that path need to be dealt with. Given the standards (regarding input/output bin (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:IAKu8G.nH2@lugnet.com... (...) Heh, reminded me of a song lyric --> "You're too old. Let go; its over. Nobody listens to techno". I've got a techno remix of that mixed in with a Moby song. It's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

how, link
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

Hi, Lenny! (...) I tend to be a little wordy. ;) Both in real life and when typing, whenever I'm in a situtation where I am either trying to explain something, answer a sensitive question, or point out details, I've just got a habit of trying to get (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.003)

  Re: teen FOLs: do we actually exist?

In lugnet.people.teens, Thomas Jollans wrote: snip (...) snip (...) Hello Thomas, I read this thread and thought about my own son, pushing 15 and his friends. Of course, just being his "Mom", I have no clue what they say at school (and truly, I'm (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.people.teens)

how, link
(score: 1.002)

  Parts 64699 and 64225

I'm a little frustrated since I can't find the .dat file for <link>(URL) Peeron has a virtual image not a photo, so I know there's a file for it, but it's not in the official parts nor on the parts tracker. Where the heck is it?!?! :-) The other (...) (13 years ago, 10-Aug-11, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Need Image for Link!

(...) I just emailed it to you, but in case anyone else would like to add it to their site, you can download it at: (URL) go to this link, right click, and choose "Save As..." Thanks for the promotion! On a related note, I will be working on adding (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst)

how, link
(score: 1.002)

  beginnings of a mech

I thought I'd share this as I've seen some postings asking about this very sort of building. One of my mechs, Hammer, fell and had a boo boo. Atomized would be the word. So anway I'm taking it all in stride and building a new mech. I'm gonna call (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Restart of LDA2001 Project (using LDraw models - L3P - POV)

Hi everyone, (...) convincing to at least try to mimick obedience of the laws of physics. Walking, as Richard Williams states in "The Animator's Survival Kit", is controlled falling. You let yourself fall over and just in time catch yourself with (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)

how, link
(score: 1.001)

  Re: .rtlToronto Stats

(...) Restraining orders are about as close as you can legally get. Murder goes a bit further, but... (...) I don't know how it works in Canada, but we have a similar situation right here in the city where I live. Some rich guy set up house on Lake (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 1.001)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote: (snip) (...) (snip) (...) Another awesome source which you may want to link the main page to is: (URL) While not in English, it does contain animations of nearly every idea on the list. Wow! You can get a rough (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 1.001)

  Michael Moore sued for lying?

It seems that (URL) Moore played it a little too fast and loose in F-9/11>. A newspaper was shown on screen with "Latest Florida recount shows Al Gore won election" as its headline. The Pantagraph of Bloomington Illinois, which is the newspaper in (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 1.001)

  Re: The Beeesh

(...) I have found your Beesch and the following thread quite enlightening (This thread is all that I have ever heard LUGNET to be -- thanks all). I have had a mild interest in starting to build Mechs and it sounds like you know quite a bit. So if (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Restart of LDA2001 Project (using LDraw models - L3P - POV)

(...) Ok, so I'll explain why I'm going with POV-Ray. First, did you see this: (URL) install Quicktime to see the MPEG4 (MPEG4 is a standard, I don't know why Windows Media Player wont display it). Anyway, I had to install Divx to see that AVI. :) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)

how, link
(score: 1.001)

  New Items on The Vault - 2/26/03

Time for some new items on The Vault! Lots of new Star Wars sets this time, plus some promo sets (including the Life on Mars Quaker Oak promo), and some castle and Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins. Plus prices have been mightily reduced on a number of sets (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops) !

deep, link
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Solid Modeling of a Lego(tm) Person with Pro/ENGINEER

(...) Hey, that's neat! Beginning Pro/E students need all the help they can get! I've been using LEGO in my CAD class for years (I use AutoCAD/3DS). I've even contemplated writing a book about it.. I suppose I should make a website, eh? I believe (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 1.000)

  OBB CSL @ the 'Boats, Models and Trains' event in Hamilton, Ontario, May 25 and 26, 2019

This is the one I've been personally trying to get into for a few years now. Not just because it's in my own 'back yard', but this place is one of my favourite places to visit-- The Hamilton Museum of Steam & Technology National Historic Site (...) (6 years ago, 11-Apr-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.space)

how
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>