 CAD / 17840
17839  |  17841
Subject:
Parts 64699 and 64225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 05:42:17 GMT

I'm a little frustrated since I can't find the .dat file for
<link>http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/64225. Peeron has a virtual image not a
photo, so I know there's a file for it, but it's not in the official parts nor
on the parts tracker. Where the heck is it?!?! :-)
The other part, <link>http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/64699, I'm hoping someone
is able to make, or has made. I'm thinking it would need to be done in sections
as some of the sets that include it bend certain sections in directions opposite
from the other sections.

And, as always, to all the parts' authors: Keep up the great work!