 CAD / 17843
Re: Parts 64699 and 64225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:17:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Daniel Collis wrote:
I'm a little frustrated since I can't find the .dat file for
<link>http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/. Peeron has a virtual image not a
photo, so I know there's a file for it, but it's not in the official parts nor
on the parts tracker. Where the heck is it?!?! :-)

In LDraw 64225 I think the part #47753.
The other has not been made I guess.