  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 901 – 920 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Thousands of Elements Auction - update

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. The auction is thus titled "Thousands of Elements Auction." This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

set, header
(score: 2.908)

  Follow-up: Virus spam from Kim Brodie targetting LUGNET members?

Heya y'all, I've been digging back through my spam trap folder in Outlook, and have come up with the following conclusions: 1. I'm looking at at least two different spam virus attacks. Both are using open relays in traditional spam style, but: (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, header
(score: 2.907)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

[followup set to lugnet.off-topic.fun] (...) We went through this in the robotics group; it was a mess. But I believe the US usage is derived from the French, so blame them. (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.905)

  Re: Hello

(...) Nope. That would be me. I got tired of waiting for Agent to check all of them everyday And the email is easy. Then I set up Outlook to peel away all the (VERY few, as it turns out. This rule was unnecessary) loc.* mail ===...=== My picture of (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.eau)

outlook, set
(score: 2.904)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

[Once upon a time, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote about hosting RTL on lugnet.com/news/.] Apparently, I picked the wrong time to have a major national holiday separate me from my lugnet-devoted newsreader. :/ I'll make my points brief. They (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

set, header
(score: 2.901)

  Re: Some Running Thoughts about THROWBOTS

(...) Richard, Does the message you just posted to the .announce group really qualify as a "general-interest announcement to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.)" ? It seems more to me like (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.901)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

[Crossposted to lugnet.admin.general & lugnet.general, with followups set to lugnet.admin.general] (...) Mike, Suzanne just cautioned me that I might be taking a too-hasty approach here. So for tomorrow morning, just post wherever you think is (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.900)

  compile multiple source files

Hello i see this post: (URL) to compile multiple source files, but i don't understand the changes to take to do, i see two parts: Makefile Fragment and Makefile.user patch, but My "Makefile.user" look a little bit diferent. I'm running legOS-0.2.4 (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, header
(score: 2.900)

  Oops! Stopping a cross-posting thread

Todd, I think I caused a little faux-pas. I responded to someone's posting in lugnet.general, and since I felt it was something for the FAQ, cross-posted to lugnet.faq. Now anyone who does a respond-all will post a message to both groups, when it (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.900)

  Re: sonar (fwd)

(...) My 20 years of navy sonar help me somewhat with active/passive transducers and things in the kilowatt range... :-) but I'm a rank newbie to most of the sonar talked about here. Sounds like Piezo would be very cheap. True? I bought two (...) (28 years ago, 23-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.899)

  Re: LEGO Barcodes have changed!! :-(

(...) =:^o Nope, your reply absolutely positively should not have gone to lugnet.announce. Your post wound up over here because Simon set the Followup-To field of his article to lugnet.general. Note that lugnet.announce is a group for making (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.899)

  Re: Still spammin!

(...) What is a safe address? My "safest" address is one that actually contains the word NOSPAM. :) So far, the harvesters have filtered out that one... Today is the last day of my 30 days evaluation period of McAffe's SpamKiller. I must say I'm not (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, header
(score: 2.898)

  Re: Lugnet.robotics and the Robotics List

(...) Hmm, perhaps in the case of gatewayed messages going out (i.e., gatewayed out of the lugnet.robotics newsgroup into the lego-robotics mailing list, or out of the lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf newsgroup into the ba-lego mailing list), the Reply-To field (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 2.897)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Matt, does this mean that you (a) don't currently get lugnet.announce via e-mail, or (b) feel that the S@H specials don't belong in the .announce group, or (c) would like to receive announcements of S@H specials via e-mail but not other types (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.896)

  Re: LEGO Competition? Nah.

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <369B9CFD.E4607AE6@m...ne.net>... :In any case, I happened across the Mega Bloks Viking Ship while poking :about, and despite the incredibly cheap price tag (~$8 for 350+ pieces) :I just couldn't bring myself to buy (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.896)

  [Parts Tracker] Daily News

A few notices for you to take note of: 1. I'm planning on cutting a new parts update by the end of the week. This will be the 2001-02 update. If you want to look the parts over now, while there's a chance to fix problems, take a look at the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev) !

help, header
(score: 2.895)

  Re: Mindstorms Automatic Train Control Questions

Hello all, Thanks for your help. I am back with more questions. First, is it possible to use scout computers like the one in this auction (URL) control trains instead of the RCXs? Is looks like they're a lot cheaper, but are they not as good as the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

help, express
(score: 2.895)

  Charter for lugnet.announce.lsahs

(...) Allrighty then, I count four people (Gary L, Ben G, Tom McD, and me) who are in favor of the name being lugnet.announce.lsahs and no one yet directly opposed to that specific name. Linc S listed some other possibilities (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.895)

  I miss the old LUGNET...

Yes, I miss the old LUGNET. I miss people actually replying to a post. Two+ years ago, when I first found out about Lugnet, every post I made was replied to numerous times by friendly people just making small talk, telling me how much they enjoy my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.general) !!

help, express
(score: 2.894)

  Harry Potter sets mentioned on CNN

(URL) text follows: NEW YORK (AP) -- Harry Potter has yet to make his Hollywood debut, but the bookish boy wizard is already working a little magic for gloomy retailers across the country. Merchants including Toys R Us and Kmart say they have been (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

help, express
(score: 2.894)

More:  Next Page >>