  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 521 – 540 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  anyone else having problems with this group?

Hey everyone Is anyone else having problems with this group? I thought is was just my news group reader that was causing a problem as I recently (in the last 2 weeks) lost all of the postings for 2004. That is, they were no longer available to view (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

outlook, express
(score: 4.995)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) Unless someone go totally nuts with crazy table stuff, it should look just fine. (...) Yup! FTX was designed from day one (back in the summer of 1999) to be entirely readable as plain text. In fact, here is an example of an article I posted in (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.publish)

outlook, express
(score: 4.993)

  Re: Ldlite problems

The same problem exists with 1.1 and 1.5. Look in lugnet.cad.dat for the Touch Sensor and "71427 - The Real Thing". I'm not sure about the carriage return on these posts. I just checked these out on my computer, and the Touch Sensor works just fine, (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

outlook, express
(score: 4.992)

  Re: A Change

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:HEL3JA.14I0@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) I am a member and still have to verify my post. It is not dificult to do that, so i dont think it is a big problem. But It would be (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

outlook, express
(score: 4.992)

  Re: Two users - one PC

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn82glml.5o3....utk.edu... (...) Outlook 98 (and 97 which does suck!) doesn't support news accounts, don't know about 2000. When installing Outlook 98 ontop of Outlook Express, 98 retains (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.991)

  Re: eudora thread bug

On this rare occasion, I find myself not agreeing with Lar here. Personal experience with Netscape News has been very troublesome. I love Netscape Navigator but Net-News likes to crash my machine or at least freeze it up whenever I am multitasking, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.990)

  Re: Screwed up newsreaders...

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:39EA3952.70C134...ing.com... (...) Outlook Express forces you to use Outlook 98 for sending email? Something weird in your config then, as OE is a full email and newsreader program and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 4.990)

  Re: Prototype friendlier LUGNET homepage (was: Re: A requested improvement for LUGNET)

You know what I find to be the biggest problem? Finding whether a newsgroup exists for a particular topic or theme I'm interested in. And the solution? Sign up, use a newsreader, and use it's automatic matching function to see if the keyword you're (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.989)

  Re: Email screen Case sensitive??

(...) Well, you shouldn't really have to change anything in your newsreader -- that's the defining thing, right? What you probably want to do is re-run the /news/post/setup/ page and type it in as "DaveR" so that it matches your newsreader config. (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.989)

  Re: 1000steine-Forum nach hier verlegen

Hallo René, (...) OK, falls Du sie auf 1000steine an prominenter Stelle hostest, übersetze ich die Anleitung gelegentlich ins Deutsche (mit besonderem Augenmerk auf die Anmeldung). (...) Hast Du da nicht ein paar vergessen? Mir fallen z. B. noch (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

outlook, express
(score: 4.986)

  Re: LEGOfest VII: chi viene?

Domenico Franco <acubens@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message G84oDu.Hwn@lugnet.com... il tempo stringe! Insieme a Gigi e Giuseppe abbiamo deciso di fissare il 20 febbraio come ultima data per farci pervenire una conferma sulla vostra presenza al (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

outlook, express
(score: 4.986)

  Re: Corporal punishment (was rah rah, canada!

(...) Yes, though I remember things being a bit crowded, but obviously the only way I was remotely going to get any sleep was to share the couch... (...) have (...) I don't remember many details. I was trying to put him to bed in his room. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

outlook, express
(score: 4.985)

  Jason Briscoe - sort out your mail!!!!!!

Title says it all really. I still can't email you - even replying to the mail you sent me privately fails (with the error message I've copied below) Simon (URL) message is: This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

outlook, express
(score: 4.984)

  Re: Outlook Express problems

Mike Poindexter wrote in message ... (...) using (...) I'm not using the latest version of Outlook Express, and I don't use it for mail (I use fullblown Outlook 98 for mail), and have no problems. At work I use Netscape (for mail, news, and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.984)

  Re: Attn Troy & other sellers: Post Less, Say More...Please

Brett, I post messages when I think that I have something important to let people know about. I also post said messages when the events that I am talking about happen, as in when I put stuff on sale, I post the massage. I had thought that was what (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

outlook, express
(score: 4.984)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Todd Lehman wrote in message <3663128b.28905770@l...et.com>... (...) This is true, you would need to take control.cancel and rec.toys.lego if you wanted every single cancel. You probably wouldn't want to do that, since the last statistics that I saw (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.983)

  Re: P-51D Mustang at the Plastic Factory

Thanks Tobbe. I wanted to do foldable landing gear, but they just weren't practical, it's too much stuff to pack into such a thin area, especially considering the requirements of making the wing itself, you need two plates' thickness just to hold (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.military)

outlook, express
(score: 4.982)

  Re: Why Lego, Why

Is that like those compressed-air automatic door dampeners and closers? IMHO, that's a really poor substitute for real pneumatics, and is in no way hydraulic. I don't mean to be sounding mad or anything, but can't TLG stick with something that (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

outlook, express
(score: 4.982)

  LEGOfest VII: Roma, 18 marzo 2001

non c'è stata partita! la vittoria è stata schiacciante: domenica 18 marzo 2001 per la tabella www.geocities.com\do...ofest.html il LEGOfest vero e proprio si terrà di domenica anche ma nulla vi vieta (a parte vostri impegni) di passare a Roma (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

outlook, express
(score: 4.981)

  Off-Topic - Virus Warning

G'Day First off, I aplogize for posting this to general, but (you knew there was a "BUT" didn't you, there's always a "BUT") I have received two of these this morning and it looks like my email address came from lugnet users. This is NOT to cast (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.981)

More:  Next Page >>