 Administrative / General / 1753
Re: Outlook Express problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 04:23:00 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote in message ...
Todd,

Unfortunately, I have used 2 different versions of OE.  I am currently • using
the most recent version available.  I will probably have to switch to a
different newsreader.  I wonder if it has to do with using OE for news only
and using Outlook for mail?

I'm not using the latest version of Outlook Express, and I don't use it for
mail (I use fullblown Outlook 98 for mail), and have no problems. At work I
use Netscape (for mail, news, and browsing).

If you are daring, you might look into your registry and see if something is
munged (ok, a couple places to look, HKCU\Microsoft\Internet Account
Manager\Accounts\*\NNTP Display Name and NNTP Email Address (look for the
account for Lugnet))

Frank