 General / 7191
7190  |  7192
Subject:
Jason Briscoe - sort out your mail!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:23:01 GMT

Title says it all really.  I still can't email you
- even replying to the mail you sent me privately
fails (with the error message I've copied below)

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

Error message is:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients. The
following address(es) failed:

  Jason_Briscoe@londonelec.co.uk:
    SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
    host mail.londonelec.co.uk [194.131.108.2]:
    554 Unallowed chars encountered.