  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3681 – 3700 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Getting ready for Classic Space Layout 2013!

So I'm just puttering (now that the built parts of the layout are mostly rebuilt after Hurricane Josh), getting set up for NovaLUG's Feb 1-3 show... When I stumbled across this bag of stuff-- (URL) The discerning eye can see parts n pieces for (...) (12 years ago, 17-Jan-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space, FTX)

set
(score: 0.792)

  Problems with the linux version

Hi, I am painfully trying to set up the lejos2.0 on linux (SuSE8.0 and or Knoppix3.1) with an USB-ir-Tower. First I could not do the make as it says that the libirtower.so is missing. That is true. Instead I've found a irtower.dll file which (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.792)

  Re: Ordering custom-cut plastic gears for Legos

(...) And 12, and 14, and 20, and 36, and then there's that worm-gear. And that's not even getting into the old-style gears, or that odd 4-tooth knob gear (though that's really only useful with other 4-tooth knob gears, so it doesn't really help (...) (16 years ago, 27-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

help
(score: 0.792)

  Re: My opinion on Train Marketing

(...) Perhaps Trains (in general) are not of this generation. I remember that I loved to see trains running while I was a little kid. I also loved to go to the aracde and spent a whole dollar on acrade machines. But then the "dark ages" came... No (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.792)

  Re: New iPaB Wall View on BrickBuildr

(...) Well, I have all the LEGO stores in the database, except for the newest ones, but it's not hard to add them in. However, most of the LEGO stores are "hidden" from view (for now) until I can find someone who can help admin those stores. As I (...) (16 years ago, 25-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

help
(score: 0.792)

  Re: Brisbane a Lego wasteland?

(...) I noticed that here in the UK after last Christmas. Lego have tried to minimise oversupply and have been selling better than expected so the stores are probably undersupplied after Christmas. Bad for sales but good for long term outlook. Tim (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

outlook
(score: 0.792)

  Win a free set!

That's right! The Building Insturctions Portal ((URL) is giving away a 5563 Model Team Racing Truck! In an ongoing effort to help build and grow the Building Instructions Portal, we are making adding your instructions links even more rewarding! (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.792)

  Re: Canadian sales

(...) SNIP (...) That's a pity... among the first LEGO sets sold in Canada in 1962 was a Sears exclusive... the 706 Tube Set... (URL) many years LEGO of Canada sold regular and exclusive sets to Sears (and even Eaton's). Now after 50 years, it's (...) (12 years ago, 13-Jan-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.792)

  Request For Comments: Proposal to set up a club for UK Fans of LEGO

This initial posting is to set up a framework & timescale for discussions aimed towards the formation of a formal club for LEGO fans in (& possibly around) the United Kingdom. THE PROPOSAL 1. It is proposed that there will be an initial period (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 0.791)

  Orient sets pictured at S@H

Probably old news for those with glazed eyes.... but the Adventurers Orient Expedition sets are available to peruse in the Australian section. They even have the box images for those appreciators of cardboard products. Some of these sets should (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 0.791)

  Re: LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available

(...) Hi Willy, I don't want to make my approach too simplistic, but if you try using my program, it automatically creates a file called Parts00.lst in lDraw folder. If anyone can translate it in any language and we choose a SIMPLE naming Convention (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.791)

  Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

"Karl Paulsen" <karlepaulsen> wrote in message news:K7G6y3.FMK@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory website teams at TLG. Why does the part described as 'MOTOR 2X2X1 1/3' appear as an orderable LEGO Factory element in LDD, but does not appear in the (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

help
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Hammer Help

In the prototype I used string and winch to set the hammer. I've decided not to use it on the robot - string can too easily get caught and entangled in stuff, especially if it goes up agianst another robot. On the prototype it works surprisingly (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.791)

  Re: The oldest known LEGO bricks set of 1949??

Oppss... forgot one image in the LEGO DVD/download chapter on windows/doors... Tall classic windows... only ever sold in... Denmark... red, white, blue, dark blue. Sweden.... red, white, blue, yellow, orange. Norway.... red, white, blue, green. (...) (12 years ago, 2-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.791)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle Optic Fiber module

(...) That is about the speed I have always gotten with it. I think the FOS light module itself has a tad too much friction in it. If it is manually operated (as in 8456) it works fine, but when motorized it goes a bit slow, and the fact that so (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 0.791)

  Re: The oldest known LEGO bricks set of 1949??

(...) Thanks Dave, The nice thing is that from now on my CD/DVDs will be only as a download (only will take 5-15 minutes to download 688MB from the cloud)... AND the best part is that all future editions will be free to current DVD/download (...) (12 years ago, 2-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.791)

  Canadian sales

Sears is getting rid of their toy department, Zellers is pretty much gone. No LEGO in the Walmart flyer this week, but I did see some sets marked down when I was over today looking for series 9 (no sign of them, but I did get a Friends squirrel). (...) (12 years ago, 10-Jan-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?

(...) The problem is that there isn't collapsing of newsgroups for newsreaders. Frankly, I am having difficulty really keeping track of all the groups as it is. Perhaps if I had the ultimate newsreader (which would let me flag messages that I had (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 0.791)

  Brickmania Custom Kits Again? Which Ones?

There's been a lot of renewed interest in my customs model kits and I've actually been considering to crank up the old production lines. I have no intention of bringing back any of my old, out-of-production kits, but all new kits from scratch. I (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.theory)

help
(score: 0.791)

  Re: The Termination of LEGO production in the USA in 1973...

(...) Thanks for the info Dave! By the way, I was off by 1 year with Samsonite of Canada... it was 1986 that LEGO reverted back to TLG. Here's the story behind Samsonite of Canada returning the LEGO license to TLG. It was an entirely different story (...) (12 years ago, 9-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.791)

More:  Next Page >>