 Local / Canada / 2567
2566  |  2568
Subject:
Canadian sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:34:05 GMT

Sears is getting rid of their toy department, Zellers is pretty much gone.

No LEGO in the Walmart flyer this week, but I did see some sets marked down when
I was over today looking for series 9 (no sign of them, but I did get a Friends
squirrel).  Nothing too great, except the Ewok Ambush set from last year,
usually $34.86 was marked down to $15.00.

TRU flyer this week.

They have a bunch of new, full TRU price sets shown.  wow.  Also 25% off LEGO
electronics.  They show a clock.  Usually also includes watches and flashlights.

I got my S@H January Catalogue last Thursday.  Free small Chima set with orders
over a certain amount.

Gail Meagher
Halifax.