 General / 55978
Re: The oldest known LEGO bricks set of 1949??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:55:48 GMT

Oppss... forgot one image in the LEGO DVD/download chapter on windows/doors...

Tall classic windows... only ever sold in...

Denmark... red, white, blue, dark blue.

Sweden.... red, white, blue, yellow, orange.

Norway.... red, white, blue, green.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82930629@N08/8248009029/sizes/l/in/photostream/

2 colors were unknown to the LEGO Archives until I showed them pics... orange
(Sweden only) and green (Norway only).

Cheers,
Gary istok