 General / 55970
Re: The oldest known LEGO bricks set of 1949??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 12:26:52 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:
it dates to "Year 1"...

I have in my possession three bricks (2 x 4, slotted) with the following
description from the Danish gentleman that sent them to me:

"These come from a set we bought to our daughter in 1949 directly from Lego
as they were not available yet in any shops nearby."

Unfortunately, he didn't send any picture of the box or the rest of the
bricks  - all I have is the three bricks and a story...

--
Anders Isaksson