 Marketplace / Theory / 2762
2761  |  2763
Subject:
Brickmania Custom Kits Again? Which Ones?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:40:29 GMT

There's been a lot of renewed interest in my customs model kits and I've
actually been considering to crank up the old production lines. I have no
intention of bringing back any of my old, out-of-production kits, but all new
kits from scratch. I have recently made several new instruction sets for the
idea book I am working on and it would be a logical next step to actually gather
up parts and offer them for sale. I have been out of the loop for several years,
at least in terms of selling custom kits, and I don't know if there is even a
demand anymore. To help me gauge interest I have put together a very
unscientific poll to help me determine which direction to go if I end my
self-imposed hiatus. The poll is located on the main page on my web site:

http://www.brickmania.com

I would also be interested in hearing/reading other peoples' thoughts on the
subject of custom kit selling, so feel free to respond to this thread.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Dan