  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3641 – 3660 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help with 7151 Sith Infiltrator

(...) <SNIP> Alan and everyone else, First of all, is $19.99 the regular price of the Sith Infiltrator at Target, or was it a mistake? If it wasn't a mistake, I'm going back to TRU to ask for the $19.99 price (for their price-match guarantee). (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Drawbridge help needed!

Hi all, I am currently building a small drawbridge for my train using Technic elements, but I came across a difficulty which I was not expecting to be so problematic: the need of a "counter-weight". I did know I was *probably* gonna need one. And (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.pt)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help identify this catalog

I too picked up one of these catalogs at TRU, since it had a coupon in it that asaved me money :) They are listed as Summer/Fall 1999 on the front. It has info on Legoland California, has the standard line of toys with suggested retail (does not (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

(...) Oh, yeah, this was definitely targeted at us. I don't think it's a coincidence that the first set they picked for rerelease was the highest-rated Castle set in the LUGNET database and one of the more expensive ones on eBay. I was just saying (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help!

(...) Either that or Crusaders/Lionhearts! (...) Well... we're kind of assuming that there are actually large castles in the collection if we say that :) .And, if there AREN'T any baseplates, they could be old-style castles... There are actually a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Differences between 483 and 920

What are the differences between the sets 483 and 920??? They seem to be the same (except the serial number), but are REALLY the same?? If I don't have the instructions, but only the set, how can I find what set is? Here the links to both sets: (2 (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.space, lugnet.year.1979)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  RE: help me spend some money!

(...) I hope by irellevant you mean there will be a curriculum but you are unsure of the content!!! :-) Bio, did you say bio? Here are some LEGO related bio ideas... 1. Actuators - how does the natural world move things? Hydraulics (simulate with (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

I tried this solution out for myself, and it didn't produce the best results for rolling friction. Not to say it isn't a good solution, because I do see major improvements, but just that there is a better one. Adding the metal sleeve around the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help me! My Performa is sad

(...) Also, MacOS always puts a generic PC floppy icon on floppy disks coming from DOS/WIN. Did you actually open the volume after it mounted to see if your file was there? It's likely just fine. (Unless the situation is as below...) (There's a lot (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help ID strange piece

Here's a strange one I haven't seen before. I didn't even think it was Lego until I saw the name on it. It must be a fairly recent piece since the injection mark is in the middle of the company name. The main body of the piece comprises a 1x4 area (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:FMHtE5.Kp2@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) day. A new day, indeed! (...) set, (...) I consider myself all of the above (well, it's not actually the _first_ DUPLO set I've purchased, but . . .) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help! I'm sinking into the Dark Ages!

Here's my two cents: 1) as noted previously, keep your collection stored well - rubbermaid, tepperware, or some similar reasonably-air-tight hardcore packaging system works great 2) take a small container of useful pieces (of all types) to school (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Classic Space in Star Wars Lego II!!!

I searched the groups and didn't see a posting and spent a while looking on Google and no mention of this so hopefully this will be welcome news! While my son and I were playing Star Wars Lego II (The Level where the Falcon is flying through the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help on upgrading MS 1.0 to 1.5

(...) I can now give at least one confirmation of this. Fortified by Rick's post, I went to the local store and bought the 1.0 (set #9719). I then called the number above and told them I wanted the upgrade. They asked me if I had a sticker. I said (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help with L3P

(...) "www.macnet.com" is 34 hops from "www.ldraw.org" (due to a strange network configuration at "qwest.net" and "bbnplanet.net"). Are you sure that your TCP/IP stack is set to work with 60 as the default TTL? Jacob (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Newbie help request.... rotation

(...) How close are you looking to get? (very slow link right now, so didn't try to download the file you have so far) (...) When I need to rotate parts I hardly ever use the rotation/position menu. I just go into fine mode (you can set the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help wanted finding which 60's sets I've got. [Long parts lis t]

Benjamin, I believe (and I'm only 95% sure on this one) that the ONLY sets that had the 1x1 white numbers and letters were the parts packs (planpacks in UK). The numbers are (letters/numbers) 234/237(late 50's-early 60's), 487/488 (mid 60's) , (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help me plan for Mindfest.

(...) Well, I WILL admit I had a mockup of a green line car partially completed but I just could not get a center pivot that looked good from the outside, worked, and would at least allow a minifig (turned sideways so he was only 1 stud wide) to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: ebay: auction help and 5986, Amazon Ancient Ruins

Sadly, My auction ends first. Really, I searched ebay to make sure no one else was selling this set. Any questions, let me know. George (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  roadshow stuff

ok, yes mark, please bring your usb ir tower steve, i have 10 of the gray 2 x 2 tiles with technic pin and 21 1 x 1 round plate clear, i only have 3 1 x 1 round plate in translucent light blue. brian darrow, if you could bring your airport and any (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

More:  Next Page >>