 Space / 40639
40638  |  40640
Subject:
Classic Space in Star Wars Lego II!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:14:05 GMT

I searched the groups and didn't see a posting and spent a while looking on
Google and no mention of this so hopefully this will be welcome news!
While my son and I were playing Star Wars Lego II (The Level where the Falcon is
flying through the asteroid field) we noticed that after a while certain
destructable asteroids started becoming the Classic Space set Space Scooter (set
885)!!! After entering the space worm's throat we were also delighted to find a
few Space Scooter's were scattered around the inside as well! I have no screen
shots and I'm not sure how to do it again so I'm looking for anyone with an XBOX
360 and Star Wars Lego II to help me out here and verify my Classic Space find!!
I'll try the level again and take a few pix with my camera! I have to admit
seeing the classic space logo again (even virtually) made us smile!

John