 Star Wars / 2903
Re: Help with 7151 Sith Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:24:56 GMT

I am interested in what others have done with this set to modify it or
make it into something else or incorporate its parts into something >else.

<SNIP>

Alan and everyone else,

First of all, is $19.99 the regular price of the Sith Infiltrator at Target,
or was it a mistake?  If it wasn't a mistake, I'm going back to TRU to ask
for the $19.99 price (for their price-match guarantee).

Anyway, I purchased two of these sets for parts.  They went immediately into
my parts bins.  But, I am using a great majority of the parts for a specific
project -- Dash Rendar's Outrider, which requires a lot of grey plates and
slopes.

All the grey plates and various sloped pieces in 7151 was enough to convince
me I needed two of them; and I never buy two of the same set (my budget
typically doesn't allow for this kind of spending).

Actually, the pieces in 7151 can be used for a wide-range of projects.
Heck, I can even imagine using a lot of these pieces for trains stuff.

Steve B.