 Star Wars / 2902
2901  |  2903
Subject:
Help with 7151 Sith Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 18:22:16 GMT

I should say Help =for= the Sith Infiltrator because it seems a pretty lame
set.  I found some at Target at $19.99 (shelf tag and scanner) instead of the
usual $29.99, so I went ahead and bought two, for the parts and for the Darth
Maul guy and duel saber.  But the thing is back heavy, tends to separate right
where it is most natural to hold it, and those two tiered black supports are
feeble.  Also, the way the back hatch is built, it snaps off its base after
four opens and closes.  And then there's those myriads of studs in view!  I am
interested in what others have done with this set to modify it or make it into
something else or incorporate its parts into something else.  The two
suggested other designs on the box do not appeal to me either, especially the
second one which has Darth riding something akin to Big Bird.  This may have
to be broken down for parts immediately.  Or maybe I should take it back.

Alan C.