  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New set? 4178 - Mickey's Fishing Expedition

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G090q8.Gs7@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) any (...) Great Scans John! thanks! Todd, I preordered mine from S@H. It was $24.95 at the end of July. This did not include shipping. Maybe these will (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.fabuland)

help, set
(score: 2.515)

  New Hope Valley Railway Event

After much delay I am pleased to announce that we are on with the New Hope Valley Railway. Now the bad news, it is next Sunday (August 6th). I realize notice is short and want to find out how many people are willing to help out. Please let me know (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

help, set
(score: 2.515)

  Public Thank You for our NMRA show supporters

I know I can't name everyone, but I'm going to shoot for 80%, and count on others to chip in with the rest of the names. Module Builders (OK, so we didn't get to use them this time, but a bunch of folks tried to help make it happen, and that's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.515)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Is anyone else finding this discussion a small pain in the "a postiori"? You guys are now revolving in tighter circles than even Justice Scalia normally attempts. AND arguing in TWO languages about the meaning of a particular word (arguing in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.515)

  Re: NMRA info (zonker)

I just spoke with Mark LaRue. Zonker and I will meet him tonight and drop off the tables, legs, a drill and some other items. He will take those to the convention center area on Thursday and will need help setting up the tables, as it is a 2 person (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.515)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) I'm also voting for this. If you (Todd) are going to cancel a post by someone at the behest of Lego (who neither sponsor nor endorse LUGNET), release the legal document asking you to remove it. I suspect that it was in the form of a 'please (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.515)

  Re: questions, comments, and suggestions

(...) RCX_COMPILER is an internal gcc/egcs define, when patched correctly to support RCX interrupts. This is still used and useful, as it saves only the required registers, unlike the HANDLER_WRAPPER macro, which saves all volatile registers. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 2.515)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

Okay..I guess I have to get in on this after putting it off for a few weeks now.. I mailed Craig a while back inquiring about CW (a few months) and haven't done any Castle building but I've started working on figs. A few Next few months... really... (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.515)

  Re: Are humans animals? Are humans MORE than animals?

(...) I'll agree-- I've been quietly lurking around the past few weeks ANYWAY, but this debate has certainly intreuged me... Just got a bit much to wade through... From the outset, I'll give my general feeling... I don't mind eating animals. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.515)

  Which sw set uses dark grey macaroni bricks?

Which set(s) uses this part in dark grey? (URL) in advance for your help. Gene (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.515)

  Re: Followup: USA soccer team at the World Cup

(...) I'm not sad because of the defeat, I'm upset because we played below our level AGAIN (that makes it the third time in the last 6 games, the worst of which was against Finland). It's really frustrating to know they could have done better, like (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

set, followup
(score: 2.514)

  Re: WTT/S Project Sets

Good point, Derick. I should point out that most of these sets will be of no interest to someone who is looking to fill a gap in their collection. I'm hoping that someone simply likes the pieces of a particular set or might have an incomplete set (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.514)

  Re: Lamenting over Builders' (Lego?) Block

(...) I can sympathize with the builders block. I feel like I'm just starting to get over mine. Unfortunately, I haven't had the free time to actually do anything with my bricks. It's been a long rough time. I would say that my block lasted almost 6 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.514)

  Re: LegOz 2000.5

(...) Well I think we had enough room.... : ) Thanx for everyone who helped set up and pack up.... (...) David D's Truck was awesome...and well we now know the sub just dosnt fly...!! Santosh's railway would have ran round the whole hall if it wast (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.514)

  Using Firefox ( was Re: Using Firefox on Shop at Home website

(...) OK, easy one first. I use mapblast.com (0) a lot(1) When I get to a map I like (right zoom and etc) I want to print it. But since I am cheap and it's my toner, all I want to print is the image, not the whole page. now, the image is itself a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, outlook
(score: 2.514)

  Announcing new set database

LUGNET is pleased to announce a new and improved LEGO set database: (URL) over the previous database include: New Display Options Chose compact lists, thumbnails, or fully-detailed pages to browse through. Smarter Searches Display any range of set (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce) !!

help, set
(score: 2.514)

  Monorail Track

The absence of monorail parts for the Ldraw and MLCad library has become intolerable. The short and long straight, the station stop, and the curve tracks have been pretty well blocked out. The switch pieces are under construction. The stub pieces (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.514)

  Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors

(...) would (...) I would like the image of the part scaled to take up the entire area of the image. I have the image size set to 640x480. If the part is too big to fit, i'd like it scaled down. If the part is too small, i'd like it scaled up so (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.514)

  Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors

(...) Do you actually want the parts scaled to fit in the viewable area, or would you be happy if the image was clipped to the actual part-image? AFAIK, only MLCAD has a feature to set the scaling to fit the current viewing area. Steve (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.513)

  RE: Pricing on Lego Sets

G'day, I'm not trying to start any cross continent flame wars...just trying to show people they're not as badly off as they seem to think. [and want others to think...I'm sure there are places worse off than Australia, too.] I wouldn't mind it so (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

help, set
(score: 2.513)

More:  Next Page >>