 Administrative / Database / 825
Re: New set? 4178 - Mickey's Fishing Expedition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 21:49:59 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.db.scans, John Gramley writes:
I was at Legoland tonight and my wife (an AFOD - AFO Disney) pointed out • a
new Mickey Mouse bucket.  I was a bit puzzled since I hadn't heard of • any
Disney buckets being released.  But it really was a Mickey Mouse bucket.

Wow!

I couldn't find anything about it in the Pause database, so here's some
particulars and some scans:

Particulars -

Set #:  4178
Set name:  Mickey's Fishing Adventure
Pieces:  99
Figures:  2 (Mickey Mosue and Minnie Mouse)

Scans -

The four sides of the bucket.

Let me know if you have any questions.

What were they selling it for?  About US$10.00?

Dang, it's neat to see the return of certain old Fabuland parts.

--Todd

Great Scans John! thanks!

Todd, I preordered mine from S@H.  It was $24.95 at the end of July.  This
did not include shipping.

Maybe  these will help you decide which set/sets to get first.  A while
back, I did an inventory of Mickey's Fishing Adventure,
http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?q=4178
Mickey's Mansion
http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=393  and
Mickey's Fire Engine
http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=395
I neglected to crosspost  to Fabuland,probably should have?  I am often
confused as to where things should go.
Sorry 'bout that.

I have inventories of the other 2 also, Minnies's Birthday Part and Mickey's
Garage, but haven't made the time to type and send them in yet.  Will try to
do so soon, just for the sake of completeness.

sheree