 CAD / 4347
Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:22:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a way to generate images of all the LDraw parts in all the
different colors, as making these images by hand in MLCAD is getting a bit
tedious.

Do you actually want the parts scaled to fit in the viewable area, or would
you be happy if the image was clipped to the actual part-image?

AFAIK, only MLCAD has a feature to set the scaling to fit the current viewing
area.

Steve