 CAD / 4576
Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:41:24 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, Mike Stanley writes:

FWIW, I *just* grabbed a copy of LDLite 2.0, and I'm getting the same
results.  Did anyone have this problem (LDLite not cropping to the actual
rendered image) before LDLite 2.0?

I got it when I went from 1.6 to 2.0.  After about a week of fighting with
LDAO over a 1.3 GIG (Yes, I said GIG as in GIGABYTE!) VEC, I reverted back
to 1.6 and now all is well.