 CAD / 4572
Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:18:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mike Stanley writes:

I think Troy wants the same thing I want - the image clipped to the size of
the actual part-image.

I know you've said that LDLite does this, but I've now tried it about a
billion times (ok, maybe just 15) and it doesn't - not for me.  The only thing
I can get to generate images that are clipped to the part image is LDraw
itself, and of course that is painfully slow and there are other problems.
All of this is using LDLite 2.0 and LDAO 2.1.3.

FWIW, I *just* grabbed a copy of LDLite 2.0, and I'm getting the same
results.  Did anyone have this problem (LDLite not cropping to the actual
rendered image) before LDLite 2.0?

Steve