 CAD / 4356
Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:06:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mike Stanley writes:
I think Troy wants the same thing I want - the image clipped to the size of
the actual part-image.

I think he wants all his images the same size so that his brickbay listings
will look good. I would rather they were all scaled to the same scale.

I'm generating them now in LDraw, which will be ok for a good number of the
parts, but not all of them.  If anyone else can help me figure out how to use
LDLite to generate these the correct way (without all the whitespace) I'll
give them $25 in credit for my parts store at Brickbay and ship those $25
parts to them for free.

Then I'll host all the images on one of my machines and let everyone else
point to them for their sales, auctions - whatever.

That would ROCK! If someone does this for Mike, they've got a 10 buck credit
with me too, as soon as Mike tells me their name.

I am happy enough to use the partsref images in my wantlist but I need this
for my instructions parts lists...

++Lar (from the UK Mercator office... if you're in the UK come to the fest at
Huw's this weekend, there's a free beer in it for you. :-) )