 CAD / 4577
Re: Could someone help me with this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:15:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jay Cal writes:
I don't know how to get different lighting in PovRay. I tried the light.dat
files in my models but I only seem to get the standard lighting made by L3P.
Could someone try to explain how to use light.dat files?
Many many many thanks in advance,
Jay

Isn't there anyone who knows what to do?
Please! I'm desperate.....
Greetz,
Jay