 CAD / 4348
Re: (Ldraw) Help: how do I delete unwanted bitmaps?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:33:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Humberto Zamora writes:
Hi folks;
  I've tried a whole bunch of ways to get rid of unwanted pics. I put my
Ledit/Ldraw files in my C:\ directory, and I can delete models as I please, • but
I cannot delete or move the files in the "Bitmap" folder.  Whenever I try, it
gives me a message, something like this:  "File" cannot be moved to trash, • make
sure folder is not locked or protected...or something like that.

  Does anyone else have this problem?  Is there any way around it?
Please help, my disc space is running a bit low.

A couple of general recommendations (in no particular order):

1. Reboot.
2. Make sure the files are not write-protected.  Ditto for the folder.
3. Run your favorite hard drive scanner; ScanDisk is supplied with Win95/98.

Steve