 CAD / 4349
Re: Two parts questions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:37:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Patrick Justison writes:
I'm looking for two parts.  I don't know if they have been created yet or not,
but here goes.

Part 1: The telephone receiver piece that comes in the UCS Tie Interceptor.

Part 2: The minifig Harpoon piece with angled handle that also comes in the • UCS
Tie Interceptor

I don't *think* these pieces have been released yet (check Partsref to be
sure).  Have you searched lugnet.cad.dat.parts?

Steve