 CAD / 4301
4300  |  4302
Subject:
(Ldraw) Help: how do I delete unwanted bitmaps?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 19:33:51 GMT

Hi folks;
   I've tried a whole bunch of ways to get rid of unwanted pics. I put my
Ledit/Ldraw files in my C:\ directory, and I can delete models as I please, but
I cannot delete or move the files in the "Bitmap" folder.  Whenever I try, it
gives me a message, something like this:  "File" cannot be moved to trash, make
sure folder is not locked or protected...or something like that.

   Does anyone else have this problem?  Is there any way around it?
Please help, my disc space is running a bit low.

   Thank you for your time and attention, any useful information is greatly
appreciated.

-Humberto Zamora