  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2221 – 2240 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Ball joints and the 8440

I had an e-mail form DYA shopping, about the 8440 Formula Flash. I would like to get this set because it looks like it has some good ball joint parts (any comments). However, I was wondering if anybody knows where this set might still be for sale in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Re: Help needed reviving my HB

Hello Edward and everyone, There are several causes that the Handyboard won't boot. 1) 62256 SRAM was dea 2) 74HC244 was dead 3) The Handyboard cannot put into bootstrap mode You can try to do the followings: Removes all the ICs on Handyboard except (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Re: G'Day!

Howdy, Apologies for the delay in seeing this message. I haven't really explored LUGnet since its inception. I've been reading rec.toys.lego for about three years now. In fact my vert first usage of the internet led to Matthew Bates' Lego Train (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Re: LUGNET Welcomes Donations

(...) Sure! Whole sets or loose pieces -- either would be most gratefully accepted. Someday, I hope there can be donations -from- LUGNET to various charities, schools, etc., and funds to help local user groups get started, etc. My problem with (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Set 5909 - reprise . . .

First off, I just want to thank everybody who responded to my first post about set 5909 (the tan bi-plane). Everybody has been a lot of help! I've heard from a few people that this was a TRU exclusive, packaged with some sort of case, or something, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

Call me crazy, naive, or just plain stupid, but here is a thought. There are I'd say 15-20 of you out there who really want some major amouts of certain bricks. Larry P, Tom, Tom, Doyle, John, and more of you then I can think of names at the moment. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) Perhaps TLG has a case of Barbie-envy. One K-Mart toy manager even told me that they used to keep the Belville sets on the Barbie aisle. Also, don't forget that TLG used to make a 1688 'Lego System, specially for her' set. It came in a pink (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Ball joints and the 8440

I had an e-mail form DYA shopping, about the 8440 Formula Flash. I would like to get this set because it looks like it has some good ball joint parts. Does anybody have good or bad opinions about this set? I would also like to know what the best (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.594)

  simoultaneosly driving stepper motors

Hi, All My name is Pocorobba Tino.I'm 33 y old and I live in Sicily (Italy). I bought a copy of "Mobile Robots:inspiration to implementation" and I studied it deeply. I've now some problems and I hope that somebody will help me!!! I'd like to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.594)

  controlling RCX from PC?!

all, i have a little program that controls the RCX from the PC. i know other people here have done that, so... my major problem is that signal round trip time is very high - it takes about 200 - 250 ms to send ONE command to the RCX (waiting for the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.594)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) What I find amusing is that I always thought I *couldn't* relate to dolls and houses and such. But when I look back at the toys I loved most: LEGO and my Star Wars action figures. (I couldn't play with Barbie, I hated Barbie from a young age (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.594)

  Re: Shopping experiences

I'll start watching more carefully. What do you guys want me to look for? There's not much among the current sets that appeals to me at present, apart from Star Wars, and I'm well satisfied (broke) at present. Despite a great deal of effort up and (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.594)

  More Mindfest Tidbits

This is a listing of a number of things that happened at Mindfest both related to the NELUG table and in general. 1. There were quite a few TLG reps on hand and many of us had a chance to chat with them. I will relate the few experiances I had and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

help, set
(score: 2.594)

  2x2 turntables needed

I need a few of the 2x2 turntable plates, with the bottom (square) piece in red and the top (moving circular) piece in grey.. I also need the antenna from the old (early 70s) coast guard set (its a milky white color, but not as white as most white (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.594)

  Re: Dutch Auction Experiences

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ... (...) Additionally, (...) to (...) hits, (...) Supercar (...) overseas (...) it (...) picture (...) I did a few things that I think helped my auctions. I ran quite a few "series" of auctions, and tried (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.594)

  Set #5561 - a bargain?

A local department store here in Aachen, Germany, is offering the 1997 Model Team Set #5561 "Big Foot 4 x 4" for 79 DM (40 Euro / 42 US$). I've just recently left my Dark Ages (and thus am way out of touch and also short on real Lego). The question (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 2.594)

  Re: Different fonts in webpages

On this past discussion of fonts, I began to wonder... I looked at the page of common MS fonts, and the main font on my webpage is not listed. Its called Papyrus LET, and the other font I use a lot is Comic Sans MS (which is fairly common, I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 2.594)

  I need a host!

I have to set up a voting page for my contest and my host does not enable cgi scripts. Does any one know of a good, free and advertisement-free host that allows cgi stuff? All help appreciated! Pat J (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 2.594)

  Lego Trivia 101

LEGO TRIVIA 101 These Lego Trivia questions were prepared for the first meeting of LUCNY. We spent a few minutes coming up with some of the answers, now you can take the Lego Trivia Challenge to see how much you know. There is no answer sheet so you (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.fun)

set, followup
(score: 2.594)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Robin, I really do like your HP world, nice idea, especially the Hogwarts Express (I'm actually building one of my own, but you've set level really high), please show us more (detailled) pictures! happy bricking adrian (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.593)

More:  Next Page >>