 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2976
2975  |  2977
Subject:
2x2 turntables needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:28:03 GMT

   I need a few of the 2x2 turntable plates, with the bottom (square) piece
in red and the top (moving circular) piece in grey..  I also need the
antenna from the old (early 70s) coast guard set (its a milky white color,
but not as white as most white Legos.  If you have these pieces I will buy
them or trade for them.  PLMK if you can help.

--
   Have fun!
   John