 Local / United Kingdom / 1605
1604  |  1606
Subject:
Ball joints and the 8440
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:39:02 GMT

I had an e-mail form DYA shopping, about the 8440 Formula Flash. I would like to get this
set because it looks like it has some good ball joint parts (any comments). However, I was
wondering if anybody knows where this set might still be for sale in the UK before I buy
from over-seas and to get a good idea of the price Is should be paying for this set.

I would also like to know what the best sets are to get ball joint parts. I seem to have
quite a few actual balls but not much in the way of sockets. I have found that the very
old Lego men have ball joint hands which are the same as current ball joints, which could
be quite useful (but they are only in yellow).

Thanks for any help,

Antony.

Antony Furneaux
Wellic Ltd (Aerosystems International)