 Administrative / General / 3102
Re: LUGNET Welcomes Donations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:59:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Scott Smallbeck" <scotts@contactics.com> writes:

Would donations of LEGO be accepted?  I would be more than happy to donate a
portion of great finds as they occur.

Sure!  Whole sets or loose pieces -- either would be most gratefully
accepted.

Someday, I hope there can be donations -from- LUGNET to various charities,
schools, etc., and funds to help local user groups get started, etc.  My
problem with pieces right now isn't acquiring more, but finding time to
build.  So if you sent pieces, I'd either set them aside for future outgoing
donations or start some more Jambalaya boxes.  Or, if they were new sets,
maybe they'd go into a parts auction and get converted to cash that way.

Whatever you like...nothing will be turned away...  Don't feel obligated, of
course.

--Todd