  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2181 – 2200 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Classics now at shop.lego.com

The classics being released in september are now featured on the s@h website. To look at the Gas n Wash Express go to the City section. This set is $49.99. The 6290 Armada Flagship is not available in the regular menu so you must search for the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce)

express, set
(score: 2.598)

  LEGOLAND...Simply Amazing!

Hi everyone! I thought I would express my opinion of LEGOLAND California. I left on a Friday morning with a return home on Sunday because of summer classes starting for me on Monday. We (me, my mom, and my nephew)got there midday on Friday but (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland)

express, set
(score: 2.598)

  Re: Can someone help me find a 6560 set?

(...) The $30 sets are 6441 (...) However, one of our KB Toys DOES have 6560s for $45 or so. I know. I bought two. I didn't buy all that they had, so if someone is still looking for 6560 for a good price, I'd be willing to pick one up for you (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.598)

  Re: Please help, I need a 6557 set

(...) The big exclusive across the name scares me that this set may have been available only from S@H. I would give them a try. Will (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.598)

  Re: Courtship for Princess Leia..:-) (was.Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug)

(...) Of course we remember you! We just don't remember people's member numbers. Even yours, unless reminded. Looking up member numbers is excruciatingly painful. Try it for yourself sometime and see. So as Frank said, don't take it personally if we (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

help, header
(score: 2.598)

  Re: HELP with DAT files!!

(...) This sounds like you're running LDLite but it's not finding the part files. Several things you might want to check: - Make sure that the path which LDraw is installed into doesn't contain any spaces. - Make sure that your LDRAW environment (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.598)

  Re: Can someone help me find a 6560 set?

(...) The 6560 is not only available to the US people. See the scan of the Dutch '97 catalog... (URL) I'm not mistaken if the item is listed in the dutch catalog it's also available in the rest of Europe (I don't know of any Holland-exclusive set (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.598)

  Help with set prices

Hey all, if anyone can help me here it would be greatly appreciated. I have recently been putting together a list of sets that I have accumulated over the past 10 years and I also wanted to have the price of each set so I could know how much my (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.598)

  Re: Can someone help me find a 6560 set?

Erik Olson wrote in message ... (...) last (...) one (...) At KB Toys here in North Carolina 6560 sets are $30 I think. I was in KB a couple of weeks ago and they had three or four of them. I could be thinking of the wrong Divers sets but it was (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.598)

  Re: Lego Pricing Guide

(...) Michael, this is a brilliant idea and would certainly benefit any local LEGO buyer, but it's certainly no small task! However, if such a service was available I would certainly support it from day one. Thanks, Ed Cox. (Looking forward to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 2.598)

  Re: Any info on new castles sets?

(...) I have no burning desire to get fired (which WOULD be a possibility) and what I know is some set NAMES and NUMBERS, thats it. No pictures (I wish!)no secret previews (at least for me!) etc. I haven't had a chance to check and see if the 8xxx (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.597)

  Re: Datsville is filling up!

(...) Your help would be great! Sorry about not getting back, but I've had a couple of those weeks. Once you download the townpov.zip file, unzip it into any directory, launch POV-Ray, then open town.pov. Set the image size to 600X800, then go to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.597)

  Very Interesting PRESS RELEASE from Respond.com

Howdy All- I got this very interesting press release in my emailbox: Enjoy, Chet ---...--- Toys Found on Respond.com Bring Back Childhood Memories; Collector Finds Discontinued Set of Lego Bricks REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 22, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.announce)

help, set
(score: 2.597)

  Set 5909

Does anyone have any ideas as to why it's so difficult (nearly impossible) to find set 5909? It's the set with the tan bi-plane with white wings and a little jeep-truck thing. I've managed to collect every other adventurers' set from 1998 except (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 2.597)

  Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) I like the idea too, and it could be set up as a member type thing to help you get the kitty up, so each person who wants to buy joins in. That would allow you greater buying power, and I'd be willing to look for sets here at some of those (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.597)

  Re: Help with combining RCX and trains...

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3813D4A3.2E69C446@v...er.net>... (...) I'm willing to do the surgery (gasp), just wanted some idea of how to open the train motor housing in some non-horrifically-disfiguring manner. (...) That's what I looking to (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.597)

  Re: Miss Pippin Read Wanted

(...) Hi Mike, the Vault also carries this figure packaged alone in set 5905-Hidden Treasure, which has been marketed in Europe but not here. Again Matt Chiles is the man to talk to. Let me know if I can help anymore. Mark L (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 2.597)

  Help Needed

Hello all, I have two set that i can't find on Lugnet These are Number 060 on the box, it's blue from the 1960's, And box number 5, it an white box. With a striped flag logo I will see if i can get some scans More info, bix 060 has Lego System on (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.597)

  Please help, I need a 6557 set

Well LUGNET users I have completely struck out again. I have desperately been trying to locate a 6557 Divers set before Christmas and I finally found one three days ago on Ebay (shudder, shudder). Well the bidding started at $15.99 which considering (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.597)

  A New Hope (for the MF)

Let's face the facts. We are going to be quite disappointed with next year's Millenium Falcon set. They really seem to have gone for the minimum possible set that could still resemble the MF. With the use of the saucers, we can't even say it will be (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.597)

More:  Next Page >>