 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3383
Re: Can someone help me find a 6560 set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:42:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Aaron West writes:

Hey, I wonder if all of you are mistaken on the set number here.  6560 is a
S@H only set to us States peoples, yesno?  THat was the one with the huge ship
that could carry the mini-sub and the shark cage and a raft at once.  Also had
a large number of burps making up a single sea cave.  People, all the KBs in
my area have 6441 with the Ship, Sub and Underwater Research Station (red and
white).  Are you all able to GET the other one, or are we confused?
I'll have spam, egg, sausage and spam.
Aaron.

The 6560 is not only available to the US people.
See the scan of the Dutch '97 catalog...
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1997/c97nl/c97nl-10.html
If I'm not mistaken if the item is listed in the dutch catalog it's also
available in the rest of Europe (I don't know of any Holland-exclusive set
except for some promotional sets).
While we're at it: what non promo-sets are exclusively available to the US?

-Frank