 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3371
Re: Can someone help me find a 6560 set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:15:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Lindsey writes:
Hi out there LUGNET users.  Can someone help me locate a 6560 Town/Divers
set?  I have wanted one for awhile and have been unable to locate one in my
local area (SouthCentral Texas).   I just returned from a two week trip to the
west coast and after stopping everywhere along the way I still came up empty
handed.  If someone can help me I would be deeply indebted for anything
ranging from selling me one, showing me an auction currently running, to
general advice.  Mint in box is not necessary, but complete is desired.
Thanks in advance and happy building.

Mark L

Hi,

I have one for sale at 90$ + shipping form Canada (about 8$).

Martin