 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3382
Re: Can someone help me find a 6560 set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Walsh writes:

Erik Olson wrote in message ...
I can get 6560's for $45 at my KB Toys. There were several of them there • last
week and they have been gathering dust for a while.

With NY tax and shipping the total would be $56 or so. But I guess you got • one
already!

At KB Toys here in North Carolina 6560 sets are $30 I think.  I was in KB a
couple of weeks ago and they had three or four of them.  I could be thinking
of the wrong Divers sets but it was one of them.

Hey, I wonder if all of you are mistaken on the set number here.  6560 is a
S@H only set to us States peoples, yesno?  THat was the one with the huge ship
that could carry the mini-sub and the shark cage and a raft at once.  Also had
a large number of burps making up a single sea cave.  People, all the KBs in
my area have 6441 with the Ship, Sub and Underwater Research Station (red and
white).  Are you all able to GET the other one, or are we confused?
I'll have spam, egg, sausage and spam.
Aaron.