 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3376
Re: Can someone help me find a 6560 set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:38:25 GMT

I can get 6560's for $45 at my KB Toys. There were several of them there last
week and they have been gathering dust for a while.

With NY tax and shipping the total would be $56 or so. But I guess you got one
already!