 Star Wars / 4246
4245  |  4247
Subject:
A New Hope (for the MF)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:52:58 GMT

Let's face the facts.  We are going to be quite disappointed with next year's
Millenium Falcon set.  They really seem to have gone for the minimum possible
set that could still resemble the MF.  With the use of the saucers, we can't
even say it will be a particularly good set for parts.

However, the introduction of the X-Wing Model Team set (even if they call it
Technic, it's Model Team) gives me the hope that TLG will one day release a
Model Team version of the Millenium Falcon.  This may be the best of both
worlds:  a dumbed down MF suitable for my kids to play with, and a much
prettier version for me to build and display (well, OK, for _me_ to play
with.)

"Help me, Model Team, you're my only hope!"

-John Van