 General / 13220
13219  |  13221
Subject:
Help with set prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:55:19 GMT

Hey all, if anyone can help me here it would be greatly appreciated. I have
recently been putting together a list of sets that I have accumulated over the
past 10 years and I also wanted to have the price of each set so I could know
how much my collection is worth, but there are some sets I could not find
prices for. If you could give me the price(preferably SAH), or confirm the
price of any of these sets it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Here's the list. Ones with a price and a ? need to be verified. Either I have
the Pause price which had a ? next to it, or I am assuming the price.

8223 Hydrofoil 7 (technic)
5902 River Raft (adventurers) $1.99?
1462 Galctic Scout (space)
6812 Grid Trekkor (space) $1.99?
6832 Super Nova II (space)
6877 Vector Detector (space)
6901 Space Plane (space) $1.99?
1461 Turbo Force (town) $1.99?
1687 Midnight Transport (town)
6351 Surf N' Sail Camper (town)
6508 Wave Racer (town) $2.99?
6511 Rescue Runabout (town)
6531 Flame Chaser (town)
6593 Blaze Battler (town)
6790 Bandit's Wheelgun (western) $1.99?

If you know the price of only one, please let me know because even one will
help. If you prefer, you can e-mail me privately.
Thanks

Ryan