 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3539
3538  |  3540
Subject:
Please help, I need a 6557 set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 21:35:06 GMT

Well LUGNET users I have completely struck out again.  I have desperately been
trying to locate a 6557 Divers set before Christmas and I finally found one
three days ago on Ebay (shudder, shudder).  Well the bidding started at $15.99
which considering the MSRP of $22 was reasonable so I put in a bid on it.  I
was willing to pay way too much and bid accordingly, and to my amazement I was
outbid.  The set sold for $43.00!!! Yikes!  Now I am SOL and there are no
others on Ebay at this time nor have there been within the last month.  I am
imploring ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about where to find one to PLEASE email me
with information.  I will entertain almost any offers of sale so please email
me with any information.  I am asking all of you to email me if only to tell
me stories like this of your own.  You never know, maybe someone will help you
and the bottom line is that misery loves company.

Sadly shaking my head and hoping someone will rescue me,
Mark L